The UV- resistant E2ZERO House Wrap is a highly UV resistant, water resistive barrier that protects the building enclosure against liquid bulk water intrusion.
With a rating of 82 perms, the membrane allows trapped interior moisture to escape, reducing the risk of mold, mildew and rot.
Basis Weight ~ 5,64 oz/yd2
- Highly UV resistant, usable for façades with open shadow gaps.
- Water resistive and wind tight barrier to protect the building enclosure from wind-driven rain and bulk water intrusion.
- Highly vapor-permeable, breathable material.
- Allows trapped interior moisture to escape, reducing the risk of mold, mildew and rot.
- Durable and light-weight.
- Sustainable and
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Anti-glare surface.
- Assembled together with E2zero Exterior Tapes to form a continuous weather barrier system.
- Contributes to LEED points.
The UV resistant E2ZERO House Wrap membrane is directly applied on the substructure (OSB, plywood, etc.) and is mechanically fastened with staples (tacker) or wide-head nails. Membrane overlap must be approx. 4´´ (100 mm). All overlaps and joints to adjacent structural components must be sealed with suitable E2zero tapes to guarantee a seamless weather barrier. For window flashing also use E2zero tapes. Pipes or cables penetrating the membrane should be sealed with E2zero products.
Note: Always confirm compliance with local building requirements prior to installation.
Complementing E2zero® Components
Effective moisture sealing barrier for existing crawlspaces or under-slab constructions.
The E2ZERO Waterproof and Windtight House Wrap is a water resistive barrier that protects the building enclosure against liquid bulk water intrusion.
Butyl-based adhesive layer with PE layer covering. Ideal to seal overlaps of radon and vapor barriers.
Butyl-based adhesive layer with UV-resistant aluminium covering. Ideal to seal overlaps of radon and vapor barriers.