- Size: 4 inches x 33 feet.
- Composition: Sealing tape with a special butyl rubber adhesive and UV resistive aluminium covering. Release liner made of silicone paper.
- Temperature resistance: -22°F to 176°F
- Minimum application temperature: 41°F to 104°F, the adhesive tape must have a temperature of > 50°F.
- Shelf life: Max. 1 year in cool and dry conditions.
- Color: Aluminium-colored (covering), black (butyl adhesive)
- Not resistant against: Oil, many organic solvents, e.g. benzene
- Tensile strength (DIN EN 14410): Approx. 60 N / 25 mm
- Elongation at break (DIN EN 14410): Approx. 10 %
- Peel strength (IPM 5009): ≥ 10 N / 25 mm
- Tack: Extremely high
Further technical data available upon request.
Subject to change without notice in line with product advancements.
E2ZERO Alu-Butyl Tape functions solely as a sealant and should not be used as a load-bearing connector. For a permanent connection, the substrates should be firm/taut, dry, smooth, and free of dust, sawdust, silicone and grease. Do not adhere to frozen surfaces. Surfaces must be suitable for permanent bonding. If in doubt, an adhesion test is recommended to verify proper performance and durability of the bond. The greater the pressure applied, the better the performance of the tape.
Note: Always confirm compliance with local building requirements prior to installation.
Backed by a limited product warranty for product replacement from E2zero.
Complementing E2zero® Components
Superior protection against soil gases (radon, methane) and water vapor diffusion. Optional: integrated self-adhesive tapes.
Effective moisture sealing barrier for existing crawlspaces or under-slab constructions.
The E2ZERO Waterproof and Windtight House Wrap is a water resistive barrier that protects the building enclosure against liquid bulk water intrusion.
Butyl-based double-sided adhesive layer. Ideal to seal overlaps of radon and vapor barriers.