The E2ZERO All-purpose Acrylate Tape is ideal to seal overlaps between sheets of radon-, house wrap-, air barrier-, vapor retarder and roofing underlayment membranes, but also joints between OSB-, plywood-, and polystyrene insulation boards.
- Size:4 inches x 66 feet.
- Composition:Soft tape with special covering film and polyacrylatic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Release liner made of silicone paper.
- Temperature resistance: -22°F to 248°F´´
- Minimum application temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Shelf life: 2 years in cool and dry conditions, protected from UV radiation.
- Color: Black
- Tensile strength (DIN EN 14410): > 50 N / 25 mm
- Peel strength (DIN EN 1939): ≥ 25 N / 25 mm
- Tack: Very high tack
- Moisture and ageing resistance: Permanent moisture resistant, very good ageing resistance
Further technical data available upon request.
Subject to change without notice in line with product advancements.
E2zero All-purpose Acrylate Tape functions solely as a sealant and should not be used as a load-bearing connector. For a permanent connection, the substrates should be firm/taut, dry, smooth, and free of dust, sawdust, silicone and grease. Do not adhere to frozen surfaces. Surfaces must be suitable for permanent bonding. If in doubt, an adhesion test is recommended to verify proper performance and durability of the bond. The greater the pressure applied, the better the performance of the tape.
Note: Always confirm compliance with local building requirements prior to installation.
Backed by a limited product warranty for product replacement from E2zero.